Getting Started
Hello there! You've found the blog of Nate Powell, currently the soon-to-be lead pastor at Auburn Christian Church in Auburn, Nebraska. I'm firing up a new blog because I want to use it as an outlet for several types of communication with people in our church and community. Here, you'll find a few things:
Prayers
Devotionals
Helpful Links
Addressing Current Issues from a Christian Worldview
Cutting Floor material when comes to sermon prep (to keep me from chasing too many rabbits during the sermon.)
Prayers
Devotionals
Helpful Links
Addressing Current Issues from a Christian Worldview
Cutting Floor material when comes to sermon prep (to keep me from chasing too many rabbits during the sermon.)
I'm thankful for this opportunity to post items and take you behind the scenes a bit more so you can understand my heart as a pastor, and so that I can clearly communicate and teach God's word.
Ultimately, this blog is about one thing: connecting with the Vine, Jesus Christ. In John 15:5, he states: “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." My desire is that everyone would hear the good news of Jesus, respond in connecting to Jesus thru faith in him, and produce fruit in their lives: both the fruit of the Spirit, and the fruit of making disciples. I hope you'll continue to join me here on this discipleship journey.

Comments
Post a Comment